Our primary desire as a manufacturer and supplier of heating technology products is to offer products of such quality and environmental benefits that will constitute arguments convincing the Clients to make purchases and giving motivation to repeat their orders.
This policy is fulfilled through:
– permanent extension of the offer of manufactured products, which meet the ever higher quality, environmental standards and products end users safety,
– the commitment to continuous improvement of the effectiveness of Integrated Management System built on the basis of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 , ISO 45001 norms, PED 2014/68/EU pressure equipment directive as well as NIBE Group Sustainability Policy,
– the commitment to compliance with applicable legal and other requirements to which the Company is subscribed,
– the commitment to ensure safe and hygienic working conditions in order to prevent work-related injuries and ailments,
– the commitment to eliminate threats and reduce risks in safety area,
– the commitment to consultation and participation of employees and employee representatives in the development and maintenance of safety standards,
– the use in the production of the best materials and component parts, rational use of energy, fuels and other natural resources,
– improving the staff qualifications, the awareness and involvement,
– updating and periodically reviewing the Policy and the objectives and tasks arising from it, providing adequate resources and means for Policy implementation in a way that meets the expected level of customer satisfaction.
Maintaining the highest quality standards of our products and the commitment to protection of the natural environment, including prevention of pollution and safety in business processes is a concern for all of NIBE-BIAWAR Ltd and BIAWAR PRODUKCJA Ltd employees.
Quality and environmental politics in NIBE-BIAWAR Sp. z o.o. was approved by Chief Executive Officer of the company, Mr Mariusz Maliborski.
Białystok, iss. 4 , 05-07-2021r