we put every effort to adapt our activities to the new legal requirements. All this to guarantee the highest level of security of personal data. As the administrator of your personal data, we operate based on the highest standards. We will inform you about all changes that may have any impact on your data.
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Nibe – Biawar Sp. z o.o. based in Białymstoku registered under the number KRS: 0000030931, NIP 542-02-00-292 („The administrator”).
How to contact us for more information related to processing of personal data?
In all matters concerning the processing of personal data and related to that rights, you can contact the Administrator at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. At this address, you will also obtain free information on the specific purposes, rules and methods of data processing.
Purposes and basics of processing:
As part of cooperation with our Clients and Contractors, we as a personal data administrator, we process personal data, including employees and cooperating companies with whom we have commercial relations. In this regard, we may process your personal data for the purpose of:
- a) correct performance of the contract or take action before its conclusion at your request (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), in particular in order to answer the submitted inquiry and send an offer regarding products and services offered by the Administrator;
- b) performance of a legal obligation resulting from the European Union or Polish law. Such obligations may result, for example, from tax law, accounting, archiving or regulations that relate to counteracting acts prohibited by law or enforcing obligations to maintain transaction security (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- c) pursuing or defending claims or rights by the Administrator, as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- d) relationship management and directing marketing messages on the basis of your agreement (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) and the implementation of the legitimate interests of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Due to the fact that the personal data of the persons reported to contact us are sometimes not obtained by us directly, we would like to ask you to provide this information to all people you have reported or will report to us.
Data storage period:
The period of processing your data depends on the purpose for which it was collected and processed, on the provisions of law or methods adopted by the Administrator in accordance with these provisions, as well as your consents and other statements. We process data related to:
- a) the contract — for the duration of the contract, and after its termination until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the contract and the time limits for processing personal data resulting from legal provisions or your consent;
- b) another legal act — for the time necessary to prepare for the performance of a given activity, and if the activity is completed — for the time necessary to perform it. If the activity did not take place, we process the data for 3 years from the date of data collection or a longer period if a different date of personal data processing results from legal provisions or your consent.
- c) archival data — after the expiry of a given legal relationship (i.e. a contract), personal data regarding the activities of these persons on behalf of an entrepreneur, institution or organizational units are processed for 6 years, and other personal data of natural persons are processed for a period of up to 6 years, unless the law provides for a different period. If a dispute is pending, a court trial or other proceedings (especially criminal ones) are pending, the archiving period will be counted from the date of the final conclusion of the dispute, and in the case of many proceedings, the final conclusion of the last of them — regardless of the way in which it is ended, unless the law provides for a longer period data storage or the limitation period for the claims / right to which the proceedings relate is extended;
- d) by a court decision — data may be processed for up to 6 years from the date of issuing a legally valid decision ending the proceedings;
- e) consent of the Entity — for the time specified in the declaration of consent, in any case — until the consent is revoked.
The periods mentioned do not add up. The administrator may store personal data longer, but this will only be for legitimate reasons and if the law allows such storage.
Rights of the person to whose data are related
We assure you that all persons whose personal data are processed by the Administrator are entitled to:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data in case the data are incorrect or incomplete
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called «right to be forgotten»)
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data
- the right to transfer personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data, including profiling
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by us violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
During their processing, your personal data may be disclosed to categories of entities:
- a) which are authorized by law to obtain your personal data;
- b) to whom the data has been made available or to whom personal data has been entrusted on the basis of concluded contracts for the provision of services or service outsourcing contracts, including entities providing: archiving services, IT services, accounting services, office services
- c) which data may also be provided on the basis of your consent or authorization, in particular to entities to which the Administrator entrusts services in the field of installation and assembly of the offered products or other activities related to the implementation of the offered products and services.
The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
To the extent that you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Data transfer to third countries or international organizations:
The processed personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area (European Union countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
Profiling and automated decision making:
Your personal data will not be used for profiling or for automated decision-making in relation to you.
Working categories of personal data:
Name and surname, e-mail address, occupation and employment, telephone number, identification data.